Friday, November 11, 2011

Godiva Pumpkin Spice Latte




I love me some Godiva chocolates! I was offered Godiva Coffee for being a Foodbuzz featured blogger so I was jumping for joy. Fall is the time for coffee on Beaty's Creek because I am a seasonal coffee drinker. I like an iced coffee every once in a while but let it hit 60' and I am ready for my latte. I like my coffee with legs, meaning very strong. I always have 2 extra shots put into my latte when I order out so this recipe might be a tad strong, leave a shot out if you don't want a lot of energy. This is What's Cookin on Beaty's Creek. Notice the cool glass the latte is in???? It is a Tervis smartcup....Love it. It keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot. They have lids available too so you can take your cup on the go. Raine will probably be getting a Cinderella one very soon.


Needed:

4 shots of Godiva Pumpkin Spice Coffee
1/4 cup frothed
2 T sugar
1/8 t cinnamon


Make your espresso and place in a warmed mug. Now add your sugar. Top with frothed milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon. That is it, simple and good!

No comments:

Post a Comment