Sunday, December 5, 2010

Brussel Sprouts with White Truffle Oil


Doesn't this recipe sound fancy? I've never had truffle oil before, that is until Marx Foods sent me a bottle. Let me tell you, I will never be without it again! I can eat brussel sprouts raw, with bacon, with nothing and I still love them. We usually raise them in the garden but this year they just did not do what they are supposed to....GROW. Anyway to the grocery store I went. This is a super easy recipe that will be a pleasant surprise for your dinners. This is What's Cookin on Beaty's Creek today.

Needed:

3 pounds fresh brussel sprouts
7 T white truffle Oil
Salt and Freshly ground black pepper to taste

Peel outer leaves off of sprouts. Slice sprouts in half and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Coat with oil and salt and pepper liberally or to taste. Now place in a 450' oven for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, stir and place back in oven and continue to cook for 10 minutes. They should be slightly browned but still crisp. These make a great side dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment